Following rapid growth in 2021 addressing the needs of an evolving creative landscape, GENIE today announces the next stage of its growth with the launch of GENIE.OS, a brand new talent management system that will further facilitate fast, flexible access to a pool of best-in-class talent across the creative spectrum.
After the success of its flagship pay-as-you-go automated talent agent, GENIE.OS also now offers companies full oversight and control of managing their freelance talent through a competitive subscription pricing model, allowing them to scale up and down at speed in the ever-evolving creative landscape. New features include:
- Access to a live data dashboard to enable strategic decision-making, such as how the company fares at attracting talent compared to competitors, and whether talent increase or decrease their rates compared to working with competitors.
- Automated IR35 compliance and payment handling, giving hiring companies less admin to manage.
- An automated feedback system to all talent engaged by GENIE, ensuring companies fulfil their duty of care.
- VIP talent onboarding for known talent by GENIE.OS clients, to ensure ease and control when working with their favourite talent.
- A flat monthly fee for GENIE usage, with tiers based on total freelancer spend.The move follows a period of growth for GENIE as the creative industry continues to abandon models of talent ownership and centralised working, focusing instead on access to the right people at the right time. In 2021, GENIE made over 13,000 matches, saving hiring companies over 6,500 hours of resource when hiring freelance talent, across searching, booking, handling paperwork and more. On top of their existing pool of creative, design, business and strategy talent – production and social talent have now also been added to the platform to enable companies to manage their entire end-to-end communications process through GENIE.GENIE.OS is currently being used by an array of major creative agencies and brands alike, including the likes of Saatchi & Saatchi (Publicis Groupe), Virtue (VICE), BMB, 72 & Sunny and Berghaus – with access to over 1,200 best-in-class talent members famous for work such as the Sainsburys 1914 Christmas Truce, H&M Beckham, Lucozade Condition Zone, and much more. The quickest time from brief-to-hire was just 7 minutes with Virtue (VICE).Sir John Hegarty, Chairman, GENIE, commented: “I’ve often said that since the beginning of time, humankind has always been obsessed with speed and access. The launch of GENIE.OS gives companies the keys to possibly the greatest creative department in the world, at the touch of a button. With powerful data insight, GENIE.OS puts creative companies on the front foot, able to make the strategic decisions which sets the scene for creativity to thrive.”Nicky Badenoch, Co-Founder, GENIE, commented: “GENIE.OS is powering the creative companies of tomorrow. Those who are talent-curious, uncompromising about wanting to work with the best creative minds, yet agile. With GENIE.OS, companies can now have it all; unparalleled access to exceptional talent, alongside data which empowers them to make better strategic decisions than ever before.”Jason Cobbold, CEO, BMB London, commented: “GENIE has become a central part of how we find talent to solve our clients’ creative challenges. GENIE continues to surprise with its ability to connect us to interesting minds in interesting places, all with the absolute minimum of fuss. Every ambitious creative agency needs a GENIE.”
This article was originally published in TechRound on January 11, 2022.